Our fore parents lived longer than that of our peers in today’s generation for many reasons. They lived by old wives tales and practices mainly because of tradition. More times than not, they had no scientific reason behind following such practices. And the old adage lives true “Weh nuh kill yuh fatten” and indeed they lived longer.
Whether you are old enough to remember, or just young enough to recall their parents recanting the stories of the ever so popular “wash out” that they would painstakenly undergo each year right before the back to school season; this one if for you.
Most person’s start off a weight loss programme and end up relapsing. There are many things that can contribute to this. However, one way to increase the chances of your weight loss goals in being positive is to start with a cleanse. Don’t get me wrong, a cleanse is always recommended and still beneficial even if your goal is not weight loss.
A good cleanse consists of two parts: The first stage being that which has components that can cleanse the digestive system and would work similar to a vegetable or juice diet for at least 3 days. The second stage consisting of components that will replenish the body (putting back the good bacteria), similar to that found in natural yogurt.
Here are two such cleanses brought to you by Symmetry:
- Powerful botanicals to purge impurities from the body to help maintain the body’s natural resilience.
- Two-phase system – the first phase works to eliminate impurities, while the second phase works to nourish the blood.
- A support system for the body’s natural immune function.
- Provides a gentle, mild cleansing with botanicals and natural fibers.
- Nourishes and protects the colon with probiotics to support the “friendly flora” in the colon.
- Natural ingredients that work synergistically to cleanse and support the entire body, removing toxins and protecting the colon.
Check out the links below and take a walk in the path of our heritage: